Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Cape Cod, MA 2013

This isnt anything recent (Or really having to do with Sweden) but I thought Id post the video of some of the scenic footage my fiance put together after our trip to Cape Cod back in 2013 over Memorial Day weekend.



We have the awesome advantage of having family out on that beautiful part of the US so visiting is just as much of an obligation as it is an enjoyable vacation! :)
This trip took place mainly in Provincetown which is right up on the hook of Cape Cod. Super beautiful place! Its so interesting because on one side you can see the long coastline of beaches...and then just across the road you have miles of sand dunes!




I helped with some of the camera work!


I think I can see Sweden...maybe not. :)



Province Lands - Cape Cod 1 from Thom O'Connor on Vimeo.


No comments:

Post a Comment